What’s the best horror movie of all time? That’s a good question and it just so happens that I have the answer. I’ve taken 16 of the best horror movies ever and put them in a bracket. The 16 movies will face off bracket style to determine the winner. Btw you can find all that moovies to watch on 123 Free Movies new site https://www3.123movies.gdn/.
So without further ado, here’s the battle for the best horror movie of all time:
3. Pet Sematary
1. Hostel vs. 4. Nosferatu: This was not as close as you might’ve thought. I love Nosferatu but Hostel was just the better film in this match-up. Hostel wins in a bloodbath.
2. Scream vs. 3. Pet Sematary: I’m giving the victory to Pet Sematary here but not by much. Pet Sematary moves on to the second round.
1. Child’s Play
2. Salem’s Lot
4. The Blair Witch Project
1. Child’s Play vs. 4. The Blair Witch Project: Hella good match-up! I’ve seen both, I love both but Blair Witch wins this match-up in a close one.
2. Salem’s Lot vs. 3. Poltergeist: How to pick this one? This was another close battle but Salem’s Lot gets the ‘W’ here and moves on.
1. Let the Right One In
2. Psycho (1960)
4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
1. Let the Right One In vs. 4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: LTROI wins this in a slaughter. I dig TCM but let’s face it, Let the Right One In is far superior.
2. Psycho vs. 3. Alien: Two iconic horror films. What to do? I’m going Alien here even though Psycho is the granddaddy of all slasher films. Alien moves on.
1. The Exorcist
2. An American Werewolf in London
4. Open Water
1. The Exorcist vs. 4. Open Water: Man, these are two totally different movies and both are scary. For different reasons of course. The Exorcist wins this one and will move on to the next round.
2. An American Werewolf in London vs. 3. Saw: Hmmm. Interesting. I’m going with American Werewolf in London on this one. Mostly because Saw has too many sequels and I’m a fan of Landis. Werewolf in London moves forward to the Elite Eight
Top Eight Horror Movies of all Time
1. Hostel vs. 3. Pet Sematary: Nice! This is a tough call. After careful consideration and much deliberation, I’m giving the win to Hostel. Not an easy choice but that’s the way I see it.
2. Salem’s Lot vs. 4. Blair Witch Project: Another fierce battle! Too bad there can’t be a tie. I’m going Salem’s Lot here. It was the first movie to ever scare me and therefore it moves on.
1. Let the Right One In vs. 3. Alien: Two totally opposite movies both with a unique style. I dig both of these but I’m gonna have Let the Right One In move on to the next round. It’s just too good a movie to leave out of the finals.
1. The Exorcist vs. 2. An American Werewolf in London: Hands down the clear cut winner here is The Exorcist. It’s just too sox rockin’ a movie to go down at the hands of American Werewolf in London. Sorry, Landis. I love ya but…
Top Four Horror Movies of all Time
1. Hostel vs: 2. Salem’s Lot: Egads and yikes! I love both of these films but there can only be one winner. Hostel takes down Salem’s Lot in a very close contest.
1. Let the Right One In vs: 1. The Exorcist: I’m sticking with The Exorcist here. It wasn’t an easy choice but demon possession gives me the jim-jams.
The Best Horror Movie of all Time:
1. Hostel vs. 1. The Exorcist: Hostel made it far but the best horror movie of all time goes to The Exorcist.
There you have it. The best horror movie of all time decided bracket style.